Our wallpapers are designed in a trouble-free way. By using a little quantity of water, you can achieve a super-neat installation without any waste of material or effort!
When you buy your wallpaper from us, we send you detailed instructions on the positioning and configuration of the wallpaper panels. By following these instructions carefully and you can construct an attractive, customized wall for your house.
Install Your Wallpaper in 10 Easy Steps: GET. SET. GO!
- Make sure all the damaged areas are repaired and your wall surface is smooth. Clean the application area with a sponge and water to remove any waste.
- Draw registration marks with a pencil on the wall that you want to cover.
- Roll the wallpaper print loosely with the printed side facing in.
- Dip the rolled print in water. Keep it flooded for about 15 seconds.
- Remove the print from the water.
- Fold the print with the printed side facing out, for around a minute.
- Place the print on the wall, overlapping the registration marks made earlier.
- Smooth the panel on the wall using a sponge. All bubbles should be leveled in this process. Don’t worry about smaller bubbles. These will evaporate automatically as the print dries up.
- Remove excess water using a sponge and leave the paint to dry for 15-30 minutes.
- Carefully trim excess material along with the corners with a pointed blade.
Lo and behold, you have a beautiful striking wall.
Remember, most DIY jobs are better done with an extra pair of hands. Don’t forget to ask your family members for help while installing your wallpaper prints, especially on really big walls. This will make the memories and strong bond with your sweet home.
Want an expert job done? Simply call us on +91-7678148619 for installation within 48 hours.